Aims to ministrate and service EHE in a positive, constructive, to the point, and fun way
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
In response to the highest truancy level ever the Special Minister of Elective Home Education states that "missing school for a good reason - lack of suitable education - is totally acceptable" and "the best education to succeed in life takes place outside the classroom, in real life".
Posted by Mieke at 18:27
- Last Call for Democracy
- Invasion of the Voice Snatchers
- Play Balls or Play your Trump Card
- The Show Goes On
- Can you believe it?
- The truth behind Truancy
- Ed Balls and Democracy
- 24 hours and adding up...
- Health and safety checks on DCSF personnel
- Count us in, Graham!
- Do we need a Special Commissioner for children in ...
- Need to know
- EHE children at risk from lying newspapers
- Every child a voice and a choice
- Suitability of LA staff
- Suitable education
- It is time...
- ▼ October (19)