Aims to ministrate and service EHE in a positive, constructive, to the point, and fun way
Friday, 23 October 2009
The Special Minister of Elective Home Education would like to know why Peter Travis is concerned about people home educating for religious reasons, when Graham Badman himself in his Report declared his beliefs no less than 16 times, and his Recommendations are clearly an attempt to inculcate home educated children with his religiously held views.
Posted by Mieke at 23:28
- Last Call for Democracy
- Invasion of the Voice Snatchers
- Play Balls or Play your Trump Card
- The Show Goes On
- Can you believe it?
- The truth behind Truancy
- Ed Balls and Democracy
- 24 hours and adding up...
- Health and safety checks on DCSF personnel
- Count us in, Graham!
- Do we need a Special Commissioner for children in ...
- Need to know
- EHE children at risk from lying newspapers
- Every child a voice and a choice
- Suitability of LA staff
- Suitable education
- It is time...
- ▼ October (19)