Aims to ministrate and service EHE in a positive, constructive, to the point, and fun way
Saturday, 17 October 2009
The Special Minister of Elective Home Education recommends that, to compensate the wrongful and damaging assaults on their reputation and integrity, Elective Home Educators will from now on be exempt from consultations, reviews and other sneaky threats to their freedom.
Posted by Mieke at 00:56
- December (7)
- November (12)
- Last Call for Democracy
- Invasion of the Voice Snatchers
- Play Balls or Play your Trump Card
- The Show Goes On
- Can you believe it?
- The truth behind Truancy
- Ed Balls and Democracy
- 24 hours and adding up...
- Health and safety checks on DCSF personnel
- Count us in, Graham!
- Do we need a Special Commissioner for children in ...
- Need to know
- EHE children at risk from lying newspapers
- Every child a voice and a choice
- Suitability of LA staff
- Suitable education
- It is time...