Aims to ministrate and service EHE in a positive, constructive, to the point, and fun way
Saturday, 31 October 2009
Do you want to light a candle for democracy in your western window next Halloween? Harriet Harman snubbed Graham Stuart's request for a parliamentary debate on home education. The Special Minister of Elective Home Education calls upon the 5000+ people who responded to the consultation, to add their annotation (CLICK HERE and hide video) and demand their democratic right to be heard.
Posted by Mieke at 14:55
- December (7)
- November (12)
- Last Call for Democracy
- Invasion of the Voice Snatchers
- Play Balls or Play your Trump Card
- The Show Goes On
- Can you believe it?
- The truth behind Truancy
- Ed Balls and Democracy
- 24 hours and adding up...
- Health and safety checks on DCSF personnel
- Count us in, Graham!
- Do we need a Special Commissioner for children in ...
- Need to know
- EHE children at risk from lying newspapers
- Every child a voice and a choice
- Suitability of LA staff
- Suitable education
- It is time...