Aims to ministrate and service EHE in a positive, constructive, to the point, and fun way
Thursday, 15 October 2009
The Special Minister of Elective Home Education is utterly horrified to learn that, like Vijay Patel of NSPCC, the proposed Children's Commissioner for England, one Maggie Atkinson, has no qualms to rob an innocent child's grave by falsely suggesting that her tragic death was due to elective home education. We look forward to Maggie undertaking further research, and apologising for her uninformed opinion.
Posted by Mieke at 00:41
- Last Call for Democracy
- Invasion of the Voice Snatchers
- Play Balls or Play your Trump Card
- The Show Goes On
- Can you believe it?
- The truth behind Truancy
- Ed Balls and Democracy
- 24 hours and adding up...
- Health and safety checks on DCSF personnel
- Count us in, Graham!
- Do we need a Special Commissioner for children in ...
- Need to know
- EHE children at risk from lying newspapers
- Every child a voice and a choice
- Suitability of LA staff
- Suitable education
- It is time...
- ▼ October (19)