Aims to ministrate and service EHE in a positive, constructive, to the point, and fun way
Thursday, 29 October 2009
The Special Minister of Elective Home Education recommends that all children beware of the Voice Snatcher after worrying rumours that Maggie Atkinson wants to be the voice for children. As she has already shown her reluctance to be held accountable the Special Minister is concerned that the newly appointed Children's Commissioner will change the children's voices to please Mr Balls' ears.
Posted by Mieke at 09:44
- Last Call for Democracy
- Invasion of the Voice Snatchers
- Play Balls or Play your Trump Card
- The Show Goes On
- Can you believe it?
- The truth behind Truancy
- Ed Balls and Democracy
- 24 hours and adding up...
- Health and safety checks on DCSF personnel
- Count us in, Graham!
- Do we need a Special Commissioner for children in ...
- Need to know
- EHE children at risk from lying newspapers
- Every child a voice and a choice
- Suitability of LA staff
- Suitable education
- It is time...
- ▼ October (19)