Aims to ministrate and service EHE in a positive, constructive, to the point, and fun way
Thursday, 15 October 2009
"The Special Minister for Elective Home Education is pleased to hear that former science teacher Graham Badman has stated that he can count. Now for higher maths, Graham. Multiplying and percentages. Starting from the 2000 vociferous objectors to your proposals..."
Posted by Mieke at 23:37
- December (7)
- November (12)
- Last Call for Democracy
- Invasion of the Voice Snatchers
- Play Balls or Play your Trump Card
- The Show Goes On
- Can you believe it?
- The truth behind Truancy
- Ed Balls and Democracy
- 24 hours and adding up...
- Health and safety checks on DCSF personnel
- Count us in, Graham!
- Do we need a Special Commissioner for children in ...
- Need to know
- EHE children at risk from lying newspapers
- Every child a voice and a choice
- Suitability of LA staff
- Suitable education
- It is time...