Aims to ministrate and service EHE in a positive, constructive, to the point, and fun way
Wednesday, 14 October 2009
"The Special Minister for Elective Home Education is announcing a review into the level of education of LA staff, after worrying rumours that over eighty-five (85!!) percent of them haven't done their homework for, and were truanting during the training regarding legislation and regulation on home education."
Posted by Mieke at 14:14
- December (7)
- November (12)
- Last Call for Democracy
- Invasion of the Voice Snatchers
- Play Balls or Play your Trump Card
- The Show Goes On
- Can you believe it?
- The truth behind Truancy
- Ed Balls and Democracy
- 24 hours and adding up...
- Health and safety checks on DCSF personnel
- Count us in, Graham!
- Do we need a Special Commissioner for children in ...
- Need to know
- EHE children at risk from lying newspapers
- Every child a voice and a choice
- Suitability of LA staff
- Suitable education
- It is time...