Aims to ministrate and service EHE in a positive, constructive, to the point, and fun way
Monday, 26 October 2009
The Special Minister of Elective Home Education calls on all bubble blowers, mass lobbyists, not-back-to-school picnickers, respondants to reviews and consultations, extremely domestics, elective home educators and other people who feel the need to uphold democracy, to gather at Scotland Yard and demand to have our picture taken for the police spotter cards. And, to be non-discriminatory, we can then take theirs for our own Top Trumps pack.
Posted by Mieke at 20:36
- December (7)
- November (12)
- Last Call for Democracy
- Invasion of the Voice Snatchers
- Play Balls or Play your Trump Card
- The Show Goes On
- Can you believe it?
- The truth behind Truancy
- Ed Balls and Democracy
- 24 hours and adding up...
- Health and safety checks on DCSF personnel
- Count us in, Graham!
- Do we need a Special Commissioner for children in ...
- Need to know
- EHE children at risk from lying newspapers
- Every child a voice and a choice
- Suitability of LA staff
- Suitable education
- It is time...